April 17, 2014, 10:33:09 AM
bigger smaller reset 800px Wide width Full width Reset * *

Writers Retreat

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Automatic registration is open again. If you have any questions, drop me a line -- author@janfields.com
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: web page or blogs at bottom of profile.  (Read 1632 times)
Legacy
« on: October 31, 2010, 04:35:02 PM »

I see that other users have put there info like blog sites and web sites at the bottom of there page. I got my web page to show up on my profile when you click on it, but on my posts I can't figure out how to make it visible. Chippy, Jan or someon can you tell me how I want to show off my onceuponatime page.
Thanks so much,
Legacy
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 07:11:51 PM by Legacy » Logged
ColoradoKate
Golden Minion
NOT da' zombie

My Rep 206

"We can haz fun eben when we iz rong."

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 04:46:37 PM »

Are you sure you want your e-mail address to show up? ? ? Chippy and Jan usually delete them when people put them in their posts, anyhow, to prevent spamming.

But if it's your website URL you want to have show up, I believe you can just add it to your signature, with [ url ][ /url ] around it (without the extra spaces).

Those who wish to sing always find a song. (Swedish proverb)
chippy
Administrator
NOT da' zombie

My Rep 143

chipilina Elferton: The Strange and Magical One!

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 05:23:06 PM »

Legacy, you are not allowed to post e-mail addresses on the signature line. You can post web addresses though. Go into your profile and find where the signature line is. Just put your website or blog address in and save your changes. Sorry, I'm not sure where to find the signature line. If you need more instruction, please ask. Smiley

Critique Group:  http://www.critiquecafe.spruz.com/
Website/Blog:  http://terriehope.com/

Don't ever give up!
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined. Henry David Thoreau
I'm taking one step forward 1000 steps back, but I will win, eventually!!!
Legacy
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2010, 07:15:45 PM »

oopsie I didn't mean e-mail on bottom of page I wouldn't want that I feel like a fool. I ment that I saw others like Mikki and clauds with there blog site listed on the bottom of the screen and I wanted people to see my web page when they see my posts . I can't figure out how to do it so I'm just gonna give up I just wanted my posts to look nice I'm so computer challenged. Sorry again I always mess up my posts like the time I posted on the wrong thread what a mess. I'm sorry chippy and jan I have a lot on my mind. I'll try to be more careful of what I say.
Legacy
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2010, 07:30:25 PM »

Now I feel really silly I figured it out thanks everyone. I really do feel silly for writing e-mail I didn't mean to say that and I would never want my e-mail posted where everyone could see it.
thanks,
Legacy
ColoradoKate
Golden Minion
NOT da' zombie

My Rep 206

"We can haz fun eben when we iz rong."

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2010, 07:33:39 PM »

Now I feel really silly I figured it out thanks everyone. I really do feel silly for writing e-mail I didn't mean to say that and I would never want my e-mail posted where everyone could see it.
thanks,
Legacy

Yes, you got it--yay! I figured you probably didn't mean e-mail, but it's nothin' to feel bad over, for sure...  Grin

Those who wish to sing always find a song. (Swedish proverb)
Cat
Ears Poetica

My Rep 119

Hobbit at Heart~Crafting worlds one idea at a time

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2010, 08:13:46 PM »

Like your signature, Legacy. Way to go, girl!

The World Crafter~ http://www.katrinadelallo.com/

In Principio - http://www.katrinadelallo.wordpress.com

One day, I too will draw like this!!!
Legacy
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2010, 08:35:01 PM »

thanks. Why can't we be perfect I hate mistakes especially silly ones. I guess I'll just have to keep striving for perfection even though it doesn't exist. I always have to be better in everything I do everyday. My dance teachers use to tell me my dancing had to be a little better everyday and that the goal was perfection even though it didn't exist. Its so frustrating sometimes.
xoxo, Legacy
write_away
Little Red Writing Hood

My Rep 25

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2010, 08:45:12 PM »

Legacy, I see the website to your page at the bottom of your posts. I haven't had time to check it out yet, but I plan to very soon.  Smiley
Legacy
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2010, 09:59:13 PM »

Thanks write-away I just wrote a new blog that came straight from my heart I almost cried writing it and I was honest and truthful.
Legacy
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 07:38:50 AM by Legacy » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: